Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hello and welcome, to myself.

Hi, this is my first blog, written because I have a job to go to in the morning which I am not entirely passionate about. What's so special about that? Sadly, nothing. I would say most people in our culture would have similar, if not as frequent, dissatisfactions with their life-sapping occupations. I would say because many people are doing a job that they are not made for. But that is a topic for another day. If you were looking for the answers to your life crisis, I cannot promise to answer them. But of course, in a completely un-PC fashion, I will rant about things that the majority of people will take for granted or overlook. Not insignificant things, but on the contrary, things of deep value to every human life, that fall in to the "too hard basket" in our fast paced society. I think people in general, are far too shallow and results focussed. I on the other hand care far more about depth and authenticity and the process, or journey. I am a human being, not a human doing, and I am not alone in holding those values. Sorry about that. So, I must head to bed now, as the 9-5 slave trade requires that I have a certain level of energy, enthusiasm and verticalness attributed to my persona. Falling over at work does not pay well, unless you are a stunt double. I am excited about this.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogdom. You know me as someone else, although my picture and pseudonym may give a clue. I am one of your 'friends' on FB and we occasionally see each other on a Sunday.

    I too have a blog, however am rather remiss in contributing to it!!

    I look forward to reading your authentic thoughts and promise not to take everything at face value!!

    ReplyDelete