Friday, November 6, 2009

Annoying Others

I take great pleasure in annoying other people. Sometimes I only have to be myself and people get irritated. Other times I have to annoy them on purpose. Either way, I will hope for a pleasing result. It is a great game and I recommend you try it. Over time you should accumulate more and more tactics to fit into your "Bag of Annoyance" Here are some of my tips on how to annoy other people. I may be stirring up a hornets nest, by handing out ammunition to my friends, but because I have a strong sense that they couldn't possibly be any more annoying, I don't think I am in for too much trouble;)

Asking questions then walking away and not waiting for the answer.
Telling people about my day before they have even asked.
Bluntly changing the subject in a conversation to something I know they don't care about.
Singing songs but always getting the lyrics wrong on purpose.
Tapping along to an imaginary song when other people are trying to talk to you.
Innappropriate voice volume eg. talking loud in room level conversations, by whispering in loud places, and by yelling in a normal conversation.
Speaking and mumbling sentences but only saying real words every third or firth word, the rest of the sentence is just gibberish designed to confuse the listener.
Whistling songs out of tune, especially in high pitched and obnoxious ways.
Patroninsing laughter. Force yourself to laugh at things that aren't even remotely funny. Laugh as if it is the best joke you have ever heard. The faker the laughter the better!

Don't finish sentences.

Ask people to "wait there for a sec" while you leave, and never return.
Stand too close to people and keep moving inwards when they step back.
Pushing all the floor buttons in an elevator, when you are getting out.
Hide people's food when they turn around momentarily.

Oh there are so many, I havn't even got to the practical joke section. I do not condone rudeness or severely inconveniencing others, but a bit of fun is definitely ok with me!

So why not try one of these out and let me know how it goes!

Also, I would like to say one more thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment